Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dumbo♥

My favorite cartoon since  small :) I love watching Dumbo! It's cute and funny and full of meanings!

See Dumbo cute! So happy that today Disney Channel played the movie again! I was really touched! 


When Dumbo mummy huggd him, I cried :| Because it was touching, Dumbo cried too :| The mice cried too :|


Poor Dumbo, been bullied because he has a large ears which I find it cute :]
His mummy was jailed up  because she tried to protect him :| poor Mummy Dumbo


Micey helpd Dumbo alot to gain power :] me like micey now! micey baek, Micey help Dumbo to fly tauw! Dumbo fly time, Dumbo look so chomel! 


Fly Dumbo Fly! :]I wanna see Dumbo fly! :)


Dumbo baby elephant so chomel! Dumbo look innocent! I mau jadi Dumbo!


Dumbo so cute when Dumbo bathing! Dumbo me wanna see eu bath :p 

Dumbo, I love you! You are my Baby Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment