Tuesday, April 22, 2014

L.O.V.E



Love ? What is love ? Someone was asking me just now what is love well, honestly, I  don't know . It may be something painful. Something beautiful. No one knows. It may last a second. A minute. An hour. A day. A week. A year. It goes on. Love is indeed a mystery that needs to be unfold and told. Wait a minute, *facepalm. 🙀 Look at me, trying to be a philosopher. Lol. Definitely an unsuccessful one of course. Screw it, today I shall talk and act like a philosopher or maybe a love guru (oh well, none of my advices on love actually works) 😉 So gyeah, speaking of love ? Love means happiness. Happiness within you would create love, that love will create life, that life will spread the love. Okay, I really need to stop acting like a philosopher . Because I do suck at it extremely. 💁💁 anyways, to those who wanted love tips, dude, BE YOURSELF. Don't ever. I mean it. DONT EVER EVER CHANGE FOR YOUR PARTNER just to please him or her 😊 Oh trust me , previously, I acted sane and  quiet to please him and his dear bro because I wanted him to be proud of me. But believe it or not ? I was never happy with him or the relationship. And today I am me with everyone. I find people who are true to me, love the mad for me and  I have never been any happier or blessed than today. Just be yourself. After all, love us all about the real you, the truth and loving a person for who they are in the inside and not the outside ❤️❤️😘 spread the love 😊😊