Saturday, December 25, 2010

Top 10 Person I Hate & Love

2010, Going off soon! Bye Ass year! Year full of enemies :p Shyte eu 2010 ! :D 

So, my reviews of the damn 2010, But, before that take note of this!


Noted? Then go on reading! (:

Top 10 Ass, You Must be Lucky! Geeee;

1.Vinod-Nuisance, Fool. Get a life la! He's my brother. I hate him la!

2.'SHE'- 'SHE' Sabotage my post as President for ICSMC to Vice President, Damn you lady! You gonna   
              pay for it.

3. The Tan's- Get a life, since when I pay bribe to LPM to get 7A's for PMR? == & Stop being a ...... ==

4. Indra&Sangeetha- Why? You guys can't stop cari pasal with me is it? == Get a life la!

5. Shal- Stop boasting!

6. Toh Kang Yang- Eee, duck face! Eyh, laki you think you hensem ke? I tak suka eu la ass!

7. Hema- Aduh, menyesal jadi ur mama jungle ==

8. Lorry Driver- Ass eu! You caused my friend to lost her fly == Pantai eu!

9. Physics, Biology, Chemistry- You think you;re hell of a great wanna make us love eu? Hate eu 3 subject

10. Me- I am an IDIOT =/DUmb sowie, if I hurt eu=/

* Addition, Special - JK of RM, == Looser == Get a life la cow!

Top 10 I Love

1. Me& Arvind- Bubu, completes me

2. BAC idiots- Guys, xD You really showed me love (:

3. Facebookers- Thanks kids! :p

4. Convent- You showed me loxe xD ==. I know I am lying ;p

5. Johore- You rock xD Another lie,no wonder Santa didn't rock me dis year ==

6.Aunty Denise - You;re like my big sister (:

7. Dhurga- My soulie (: Thanks deyh pandyhh! Thanks daa, you're alwix with me (:

8. My Bm tea- She rocks :) Do all Bm teacher rocks? All the Bm tea I know are awesome & I love them .    
                        Haha, cikgu, rasanya memang kalau ada bom, saya mati dulu :p

9. Paalhan - You're always there for me (=

10. Me& Me- I love me more than me :p


No comments:

Post a Comment