Saturday, February 12, 2011

My LIFE



No, he's not perfect but I admit I have never meet any guy more perfect than He is! He is PERFECT in my eyes. He's special in his own way. He got me so hypnotized. So mesmerized. So special in my eyes. I don't know but I never regret knowing him (: I never regret saying ILY boo (: I miss you alot daa. Go buang your hp. Memang tak guna (:

I am freaking serious about us (: I plan to spend the rest of my life with you. Having 4 kids around (:
Hahax I just can't wait to see you changing the kids diapers, playing with them and so on. It's gonna be so beautiful (:



Hhaax it will be so cute if the baby vomits on you or pee on you. And you'll be crying (: 

i can't wait to see how caring and fussy you're during my pregnancy (:



Those moment we will cherish together (:

The day we will be walking on the Isle?


 The day you will begin ur MISERABLE life with me? Hahax, pity you! Be strong!