Sunday, January 22, 2012

I am bored and just so bored.

Say that title? am freaking bored, am on the computer for like hours and still I am bored. I really don't know what to do -________- I miss him now & PLKN & my buddies :/


Hmmm what to blog? I am really out of idea. Well, let me think.


I was looking tru some files here I came across this image :) Cherry Tan, 2 years old :) Damn, she is freaking cute. A mix of Thai & Chinese :) Look at here eys :) just so gorgeous. I want a baby like her <3



This is Surya :) He is the hottest actor after AARYA ay boy :D I love his acting skills, he act out his line with full of feeling and gosh his smile kills babe! :D


Yamma yamma kadhal ponnamma.
Nee enna vittu ponathu ennama?
Nenjukullu kayam achama
En pattam pochi sayam pochamma

I just so love this part of the song, I cried my heart out hearing this song :')
And when Surya dance to this song, DAMN, enna oru feeling cha. Remember his Anjale song? From Varnam Aayira? It was one of the best song too :)


Look at this woamn :) Damn hot! I just love the way she dances in Chamak Chalo, too hawt :D RAWWRRRRR :D



Audrey :) The prettiest woman in 70's :)

Now am hearing;

Voda Voda Voda Thooram Korayala
Paada Paada Paada Paatum Mudiyala
Poga Poga Poga Onnum Puriyala
Aaga Moththam Onnum Velangala..
Freeya Suththum Bothu Figure Illayae
Pudicha Figurerum Ippa Freeya Illayae
Kaila Baturukku Baalu Illayae


My favourite song :) During Larian Blep, HAHA, I was singing this song :D Awesome song to sing :) I like the opart he sings Freeya suthum bothu figure iolayae, pudicha figure'e ippa freeya illayae :D So freaking cute :D

I love Why This Kolaveri. I remeba how that Singh wilol be singing it all loud during KKJ :) Aaah what a memory :D

The Kalasa Kalasa song :) Hhaha, we will sing it to ejek a SARJAN, annoying fellar :p