Monday, March 26, 2012

DAMN

DAMN, it's been ages since I used this blog. It's a RIP blog I suppose. Haha, finally everything settle down, I learn driving today & God thank you I didn't kill anyone :)

These Wednesday & Thursday was a lovely one for me :) Haha, Tuesday, finally that IDIOT took the bas back to Muar, GAHHH I can't wait to see him :) I am so proud he got really good results <3 DAMN,haha that afternoon, we went to Taib's house :) Miss her :D There, we both ummm I just love him :) I love every moment spent with him.


Thursday was another interesting day to spend with him <3 Very indeed. I just couldn't take the way he knelt down & propose me. BIEEE, the chain is very very lovely :) And the card he gave was really lovely but that IDIOT thinks he RUINED it. Haha, I love it when he calls me ibu, mommy & etc, it makes me feel really appreciated


:)
He is so adorable when he is jealous & I enjoy making him annoyed. HAHA, sweet :D Then then, I really love the distance we are having, haha I do miss him alot but then again the distance made us closer then we can imagine & so every moment we spend together is very precious :)


I love it when he does this to me, I really enjoyed it what more when that idiot calls me short. Hye babi I am TALL <3


Baby, kau ilhamku sayang :) I love the way he talk manja-ly :D



HAAAHHH, malas to write dy. HAHA, am busy talking to him now <3