Wednesday, December 19, 2012

When your heart gets broken!

What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them :/ Standing right beside her when she need me most :'( Baby, I miss you daa :'( This dead-alive relationship is killing me daa :'( It just doesn't feel the same anymore. It feel like we are two different strangers :( What is wrong bie? :( Is it me? I am sorry :( I really have tried to be perfect for you but I just fail to do so :'( I really want you back :'( I am going crazy w/o you everyday :'( It hurts so much :'( What have I done till  deserve all this? :'( Why are you avoiding me? Why daa :'( 3 weeks you are making me in a weak state :'( I barely know myself :'( The happier me :'( Today i am just a shit who cries every minute :'( It's not fair for you to go  and have fun but leaving me dead :'( I cannot take this anymore :'( I wish I had never born :/ It's a fucking feeling :'( To see you going away from me slowly :'( Each time you say you need time it the same as you are leaving me slowly :'( I can't go tru all this alone daa :'( I cannot. It kills me :/ All I could do is blame God :/ Why must HE take you away from me :'( False hopes & all :'( It hurts deeply :/ Fuck my life :'( Why can't HE give me a happy life? :'( Don't I deserve to be happy too at least once in life? I give up in life :'( I really do :'(