Sunday, December 8, 2013

FROZEN

     

   After a whole tiring day with the kids, we went to AEON JUSCO, GSC for a movie. We wanted to catch Carrie, or perhaps The Hunger Game, but sadly those movie are not available at that time. Last choice FROZEN, and I swear, I did not even regret a single bit.


  It's opening is so adorable. How the sisters played with magical snow which, Elsa (the blondie) has. Somehow, she struck her magic on her sister's head, and poof, she shut herself from the world till her parents passed away.

   

  Anna,she is crazy but so adorable. Sort of happy-go-lucky. She made her sister angry over her 'engagement' and poof her sister anger made the whole Andrella into ice cold winter.
Anna ran into the Snow Mountain, and I really love this scene. She build her very own snow castle, and gosh it's magnificent!Then she transform her dress into something so elegant, God knows, she is smoking hot. I was like you know, in love withe her.

 



  And then it's all bla bla bla bla xD HAHA, but what I really love about this movie is OLAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF




OLAF is just so adorable to the max. He is the stupidest snow man I ever knew. HAHA, imagine, Olaf dream of having summer and he loves summer. He never knew he would melt in it. And when he had his summer, he started to melt and Elsa gave him his own snow cloud. But Olaf is really amusing, he make me laugh my ass out. He is OMG xD



  The songs in this cartoon is very good and nice <3 Still stuck in my head!!!

  But what makes this movie so special is that, it defines TRUE LOVE differently. Yes to most of us, true love and true love kiss is the greatest magical thing in the world. But in Frozen, true is beyond that. Love for your family, your sister that is true love. And this is like a wake up call for me. Yes, my true love is my family. That's the most beautiful love I ever knew. And thank you God for that (: